Software Engineering Summer Internship
This summer software engineer internship is located in San Jose, CA.
During your internship, you will:
- Provide general software engineering support to customers by debugging issues and filing trouble reports.
- Perform mobile app and website testing using SOFY.AI.
- Verifying corrected software issues by testing customer workflow as well as software workflows.
We are looking for candidates currently pursuing a bachelor's degree and enrolled in an engineering curriculum (Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field).
Must have completed at least their sophomore year in college and are familiar with basic tenants of Software Engineering and the software development lifecycle.
Software development experience or exposure to high level programming languages such as C++, Java and scripting languages is a plus.
Marketing Associate (Full-Time)
In this full-time position, you will be responsible for marketing SOFY.AI to the consumer. The job will be centered around developing campaigns, working with the product development team, and participating in launching and promoting the product.
The primary job duties will include but not be limited to:
- Market product to certain clients and consumers.
- Help company achieve objectives and revenue goals.
- Generate products and services from inception to commercialization for customers.
- Define products and programs.
- Oversee development of advertising, public relations and all marketing communications to meet product objectives.
- Work with product management team to ensure process is efficient.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Help Define product vision.
- Ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Attend conferences, meetups and trade shows.
- Create advertisements, webcasts, websites, and direct mail.
- Identify media outlets for press releases and promotions.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines in trademarks, logos, and publications.
- Develop and track budgets.
- Measure success of various marketing campaigns.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.